Friday 27 December 2013

post an additional Free review for your business - fiverr

post an additional Free review for your business - fiverr

A fiverr seller is offering to help give a positive light to your website by reviewing your site. Have a look at the details below.

post 1 review for your site, product, or even your service! The review will usually consist of 50-400 words (maybe more) depending on how much I know about your service or product. I will post the review on which ever site you like me to post the review on (your site Google page, your website, Facebook, YouTube video, etc.).

The only catch is that I must not have to pay in order to post a review for you!

I am doing this because I know how difficult it is to get started in a company as well as to advertise a company or service. So I want to help you get your foot in the door. Or to keep it there.

The goal is to complete it in 24 hours but due to possible unexpected emergencies it may take 2 days

As a promotional I will be doing an ADDITIONAL review for free after you place your order. So you will get two reviews for the price of one as a holiday gift 

No comments:

Post a Comment